Test data: (If the ambient temperature is higher, the concentration and output value will decrease, and the ambient temperature will be lower, the value will increase)
Environment: temperature 15~20 C, humidity 70%RH.
Working voltage: AC220V/50HZ + 5%
Frequency: 5.6KHZ sine wave
Intake: pressure: < 0.25Mpa, drying degree -20.
Cooling water: the temperature is 15~20 C, the pressure is less than 0.4Mpa.
Appearance physical map 2
Name: 200g/H ozone generator Kit (high voltage control power + high voltage package + honeycomb discharge room)
Working voltage: AC220V/50HZ (110V need to be customized)
Power consumption: 25 ~ 2200W adjustable.
Air supply: dry clean oxygen or air dew point is less than zero, pressure less than 0.25Mpa.
Cooling water: the flow rate is greater than 15L/min, the temperature is not higher than the ambient temperature, and the pressure is less than 0.4Mpa.
Ozone production: using oxygen, when the flow rate is 35L~45/min, the ozone output is more than 200g/H
When using cold dry air, the ozone output is more than 100g/H when the flow rate is 240~280L/min.
Ozone concentration: highest 120mg/L (oxygen flow < 5L/min)
Normal 85~95mg/L (oxygen flow rate 35~45L/min)
Working environment temperature: -10 ~ 35 centigrade best working environment temperature: -10 ~ 25 C
Working environment humidity: less than 85%RH relative humidity (smooth surface without condensate)
Outline size: ozone tube: 295*295*920MM circuit: 260*155*115mm / high voltage package: 185*193*98MM
(Installing the edge of the high-pressure package is more than 20 centimeters away from the metal plate, and no other circuit board can be installed within 25 centimeters away from the high-pressure package)
Net weight: (ozone tube discharge chamber 37.5KG, power supply 1.5KG, high voltage package 4.5KG)
Product structure description:
1, 200g/H ozone generator suite consists of three parts: ozone discharge chamber and high voltage package + driving power supply.
2. Ozone discharge chamber features: multi-group discharge tubes are used in the interior of the discharge chamber, which is close to the honeycomb structure on the side. It is commonly called honeycomb tube in the industry. The inner and outer electrodes of the discharge tube are 316L stainless steel, the outer shell is 304 stainless steel, the dielectric material is 99.8% of high purity silicon dioxide quartz tube, and the PTFE and fluorine sealant seals are assembled The electrode is water-cooled and the design life is more than 50 thousand hours.
3. Composition and characteristics of high voltage power supply: military grade PCB circuit with frequency conversion and voltage conversion and vacuum epoxy high voltage package; main features are: IGBT driving, automatic/manual frequency bandwidth, slow start-up, (limiting surge current), power supply overvoltage protection, power converter overheating protection, output short circuit protection, circuit breaking protection, acoustooptic warning. Disturbance, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion design, and flexible to PLC (0-5V cargo 4-20mA) control or power supply voltage setting function according to customer requirements, normal service life of more than 12K hours.
4, spare parts on high voltage power supply:
A/Potentiometer: The main function is to adjust the output power of ozone power supply, so as to change the concentration and output of ozone, clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to reduce; (If controlled by PLC 0~5V, the potentiometer is not used.) B/high-voltage wire and high-voltage ground wire: high-voltage wire is independently drawn from the high-voltage package, high-voltage silica gel The diameter of the wire is about 8MM, which needs to be connected to the terminal post outside the discharge chamber when installed. The high-voltage ground wire is a yellow-green wire separately drawn from the high-voltage package, which needs to be connected to the discharge chamber shell when installed.
5. The power supply is driven by positive and negative voltage. No surge current is started slowly in 5 seconds, and the frequency is not changed when the potentiometer adjusts the power.
Usage of the equipment shows that FW-200GC ozone generator accessories are mainly used for ozone unit assembly. One or more sets of equipment can be installed, such as two sets of 400 g/H ozone machine. It is the main core component of ozone machine. Oxygen or air can be used as the source of gas supply. It can be used in places where ozone is needed to sterilize or purify. It is generally used in water treatment and decolorization. Its superior workmanship, stability of electrical parameters and long service life have been unanimously praised by the vast number of users.
Equipment installation instructions
Step 1: High voltage power supply and high voltage package are installed on the insulating board (non-conductive material, glass fibre board is preferable, thickness is over 6MM). The insulating board is fixed in the cabinet. Attention should be paid to the fact that the high voltage package is more than 20cm away from the metal cabinet shell (if the high voltage part is too close to the metal cabinet shell, high voltage eddy current may form. Affect the use or even damage), the discharge chamber is installed inside or outside the chassis, which can be connected with the chassis shell, the terminal of the discharge chamber with high-voltage wire, and the outer shell of the discharge chamber with high-voltage ground wire. Note that the distance between the high-voltage wire and other lines or chassis needs to be greater than 2 cm, so no contact is allowed.
Step 2: Cooling water installation: ozone tube vertical horizontal installation, the inlet must be at the bottom, the outlet at the top. The water temperature is not higher than the ambient temperature, and the flow rate is more than 15L/min. Cooling water can be cooled by circulating water or external tap water. As long as the outlet water temperature is not higher than 50 degrees, it is easy to install.
Step 3: Installation of inlet and ozone outlet: one of the air nozzles near the high voltage terminal of the discharge chamber is the intake nozzle (the top).
The common material of intake pipe is silica gel, PVC, etc. The outlet must be connected with antioxidant material (tetrafluoroethylene tube, fluoroethylene tube, stainless steel tube, etc.). The requirement is no leakage. The gas entering the discharge chamber, whether oxygen or air, should ensure that the gas is clean and dry, the temperature should not be higher than 35 degrees, and the dew point is zero. Below the degree.
Part IV: Potentiometer installation, potentiometer installed on the control panel of the case shell, convenient for users to adjust and use.
Step 5: Check the line: After connecting the high-voltage wire and the high-voltage ground wire to the ozone pipe, try to connect the high-voltage wire with the shortest distance. The high-voltage wire length is about 100CM when the accessories leave the factory. When installing, cut the high-voltage wire as short as possible according to the location of the installation, so as to avoid the high-voltage wire touching other lines or objects in the cabinet. If conditions permit, the silica gel tube with a diameter of 10-12MM and a thickness of 2 mm or more can be used to cover the high-voltage line to strengthen the high-voltage protection. Other circuits, especially the connection lines of digital display electronic devices, should not be close to the high-voltage part (high-voltage package, high-voltage wire, ozone tube), otherwise the high-voltage may interfere with its normal use function.
Install connection icon:
Points for attention
1. After receiving the goods, please check whether the equipment is damaged or missing spare parts to ensure that there are no problems before putting them into installation and use.
2. During installation of components, please pay attention to handle them gently and avoid breaking down.
3. After installing the equipment, please check whether there are any problems between the gas, water and circuit, and make sure that the electricity is restarted after the installation is correct.
4, equipment installation to ensure that the high pressure does not leak to the chassis shell, high pressure danger 6KV or so.
5, prohibit the use in inflammable and explosive places.
6, ensure that the temperature of the cooling water is not higher than the ambient temperature, and the temperature of the cooling water can not be higher than 45 degrees.
7. Ozone outlet ozone concentration is high, the human body should not be exposed to ozone for a long time. Ozone thrown into the airtight space can be decomposed naturally after the machine stops working for 60 minutes before human can enter.
8. Non-professionals should not overhaul equipment. General electricians should consult professional maintenance personnel before they can overhaul.
9. If the equipment is used in water treatment, please make sure that the air-water mixing device can not have water back to the ozone pipe gas pipeline, otherwise it will lead to high-voltage short circuit.
Daily maintenance of equipment
1. Installed equipment should be placed in a dry, ventilated and clean environment with ambient temperature ranging from - 10 to 40 C and relative humidity less than 85% RH.
2, when the equipment is maintained, it is necessary to disconnect the power line.
3. The equipment can work 24 hours * N days for a long time, but make sure that the heat dissipation is good and the supply voltage is stable.
4, the wet towel used for cleaning the chassis must be twisted dry and used. Do not splash the water into the machine.
1, guarantee one year from the date of purchase.
2. During the warranty period, the quality of products is free of charge, and the damage caused by installation errors or man-made causes need to be charged.
3, after the warranty period to provide life-long paid warranty.